Art City Austin 2011
(Formerly the Austin Fine Arts Festival)
Art City Austin
April 2-3, 2011
Cesar Chavez ST - Between Lavaca ST and Lamar BLVD + 1st Street Bridge (Outdoors)
2011 Admission - $8/adults, Free for 12 and volunteers)
One of the top 20 art fairs in the country, Art City Austin (formerly the Austin Fine Arts Festival) is a two day outdoor art festival that draws around 20,000 attendees.
[Check out the official 2011 Art City Austin map.]
The annual event features more than 200 juried artists, tons of live music (it is Austin, after all), plenty of street art, and opportunities and areas where the kids can create their own art, all in a friendly and beautiful downtown Austin setting.
Parking and shuttle info can be found on the Art Alliance website.
Additional Austin Resources:
Austin Gifts & More - Special Seasonal Offers, Daily Deals, and More
Artists Featured at the 2011 Art City Austin Art Fair
There are a ton of awesome artists featured at Art City 2011 (too many to list here), but you can check out the official 2011 Art City Austin artist list along with links to their works here.
2011 Art City Austin Live Music and Entertainment Schedule
Official 2011 Art City Austin live music and entertainment schedule
April 2, 2011
- 10:30am-11:30am - Austin Kimble Sextet featuring Jeff Lofton
- 12:00pm-1:00pm - Bali Yaaah
- 1:30pm-2:30pm - Butcher Bear and Charlie
- 3:00pm-4:00pm - Henry and the Invisibles
- 4:30pm-5:30pm - Monarchs
April 3, 2011
- 11:00am-12:00pm - Austin Kimble Quartet
- 12:30pm-1:15pm - 3rd Coast B-Boys
- 1:45pm-2:30pm - McCallum Knights of Steel
- 3:00pm-4:00pm - The Copa Kings
- 4:30pm-5:30pm - Biscuit Brothers
Additional Entertrainment Throughout the Weekend
- Pétanque - 1st Street Bridge
- Texas Juggling Society - Throughout
- Live Painting by Sloke One and Rei - Guadalupe Street
The festival is organized by Art Alliance Austin. Other Art Alliance annual events include Art Night Austin in February, Art Week Austin, also in April, and Art Night Austin: East in November.
Return from Art City Austin to:
Return from Art City Austin to Real Austin Texas Home Page